On this page I’ll put my questions that I want to answer. If you know the answer you can put it in a comment.
- Can you go round the back of a black hole and see what it looks like from the other side? If you put something in a black hole would it come out the other side, squished or spaghettified?
- What is the most advanced robot that’s been built so far?
- If a quantum particle has gone in a black hole can it still communicate with other quantum particles?
- This clip is really awesome but I don’t get why the Hubble sphere expands just because the universe is expanding. Anyone?
- Can you put daffodil DNA and forget-me-not DNA together to make blue daffodils and yellow forget-me-nots? Or do they have to be more similar than that?
- Have they made robots using human DNA?
- Why do CRT TVs have so much static electricity?
- How exactly does the moon make waves?
- How does my new, adult tooth, know when to start coming up? What about the big teeth at the back – how do they grow?
- Have astronomers ever found a planet that’s exploded? What would it look like after it had exploded? Did the asteroid belt used to be a planet?
- How come worms carry on being alive if you accidentally cut them in half when you’re digging in the garden?
- Why do the colours on laptop and TV screens look different from different angles?
- Can you use a human being to power a light bulb like you can with a lemon?
- I saw a video of someone dropping a really strong magnet through a really fat copper pipe, and it fell really slowly. Would it still work if I used normal copper pipe and a tiny magnet?